четверг, 27 марта 2014 г.

Moschino Fashion Show and "Yves Saint-Laurent" movie premiere

Hey, guys! How are you doing?
I can't wait to tell you about the Moschino fashion show and "Yves Saint-Laurent" movie premiere that I visited this weekend. The show took place in GUM (the biggest mall in Moscow). It was striking! I really loved the collection. It was everything a Moschino show should be: playful, joyous, colourful and bright.

As for the movie, it was worse than I expected. I wanted to find out something new about Yves Saint-Laurent but, in my opinion, the movie was mainly about... gays. Yes, really! So I didn't like it. The principal aspects of his biography weren't shown. 

What about you? Have watched this movie? What do you think about it? 
Whrite your answers in the comment section below! :)













                                
 P.S. Follow me on Instagram : @ stylecorporation

Au revoir! ♥
-Mary-

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий